Cheesecake LayersWhipped cream and cookiesDirections:
16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
4 tbsp Baileys
1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
2 tbsp Baileys
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp powdered sugar
15 Oreo cookies, crushed
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Add Baileys and mix until well incorporated. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until it starts to thicken.
4. Add Baileys, cocoa and powdered sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
5. To make the trifles, divide half of the cookie crumbs evenly between the four cups (or jars) and spread into an even layer in the bottom of the cups.
6. Pipe, or spoon, an even layer of cheesecake filling on top of the cookie crumbs in each of the four cups. You should only use about half of the filling.
7. Pipe, or spoon, an even layer of whipped cream on top of the cheesecake filling in each of the four cups.
8. Divide remaining cookie crumbs between the four cups and evenly distribute the second layer of crumbs on top of the whipped cream. You can keep a little bit of crumbs aside, if you want to use them to sprinkle on top of the finished trifles.
9. Pipe, or spoon, remaining cheesecake filling on top of cookie crumbs, distributing evenly between the four cups.
10. Top each trifle with a swirl of whipped cream and a few more cookie crumbs, if you kept some aside in step 8.
11. Refrigerate until ready to serve. I recommend setting them out for about 15 minutes prior to eating, so that they aren’t too firm.