Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 25 mins
Total time 30 mins
This Practically Perfect Pineapple Cake is loaded with pineapple flavor! Made without butter or oil, it's incredibly moist and topped with a delicious pineapple fluff frosting!
Author: Trish - Mom On Timeout
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 24 servings
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 20 oz can Dole crushed pineapple in 100% juice (do not drain)
- 2 eggs
- 1 3.5 oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 12 oz Cool Whip or 1 cup heavy whipped cream, whipped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and baking soda.
- Mix in vanilla extract, crushed pineapple, and eggs until combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Whisk pineapple and pudding mix together until combined.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip or whipped cream until incorporated.
- Spread on cooled cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.