Cooks In 25 minutes
Difficulty Super easy
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 2x 15 oz cans pineapple slices with juice
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 red bell peppers cut into cubes
- 4 medium zucchinis sliced
- spring onions for garnish
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Cut 8 sheets of foil to wrap chicken and veggies.
3. Place chicken and veggies on foil, add 2-3 pineapple slices.
4. In a bowl whisk together BBQ sauce, juice from the pineapples, soy sauce, and garlic.
5. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the sauce on the chicken and reserve about 1/2 cup for later.
6. Place chicken packets onto grill and grill for ca. 14 minutes flipping around after 7 min.
7. Serve with leftover sauce and spring onions