Menge: 4 Personen
2 ounces baby Swiss cheese (1/5 bar)
1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon (ask for skin to be removed)
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon roasted garlic
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
1 teaspoon roasted garlic
1 green onion
1. Preheat 2-sided tabletop grill. Cut cheese into 8 thin slices.
2. Cut salmon into 4 portions; then butterfly salmon. (To butterfly, lay salmon flat. Slice through center of salmon, leaving 1/2-inch uncut to hold top and bottom slices together.) Place cheese inside salmon; fold closed (wash hands). Combine barbecue sauce, olive oil, and garlic in shallow bowl.
3. Dip bottom of salmon into barbecue mixture; place on grill (wash hands). Spoon remaining barbecue mixture over top of salmon. Close lid and grill 3–4 minutes or until cheese melts and fish is opaque and separates easily with a fork. Serve.
1. Combine all ingredients (except onion) in small bowl.
2. Chop green onion finely; stir into mixture. Chill until ready to serve.